Absolutely AGES ago Sophie over at Sophie’s Corner tagged me in the Versatile Blogger award. Sophie is super lovely, and has become such a big supporter of my little writing blog, so you should definitely go and check her out!
The rules of the challenge are pretty simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know you’ve nominated them
7 is my favourite number, so I couldn’t resist the chance to share 7 random facts about me! They’re not even writing/reading related, so they’re really random!
- I moved to Edinburgh, Scotland at the end of last year. I’m originally from Australia, but after studying in Edinburgh for 7 months in 2015 I fell in love with the city, so once I finished my honours year back in Australia I moved over here!
- I used to work as a dog sitter. Last year I dog sat for quite a few of the people from our local dog park. I miss my fur babies A LOT, and can’t wait to see them again.
- I eat tomatoes like apples, and because I don’t absorb Vitamin C properly I can eat heaps of them in one sitting. You asked for random…
- I’m terribly indecisive. I tend to second guess myself a lot, which makes me pretty shocking at making decisions a lot of the time. Particularly really inconsequential ones. The smaller the decision, the worse I am I deciding.
- I studied history at university, and am planning on going back to complete my PhD in the near future. For those interested, my area of interest/specialisation area is national narratives and identity creation. I’m still quite a few years away from getting my PhD, but that’s the aim.
- I save doggo memes onto my phone for when I’m sad. I REALLY miss having a dog, and doggo memes are the best substitute (that and randomly patting doggos on the streets of Edinburgh). I also occasionally talk to my boyfriend in doggo memes, but he replies in them so it’s fine.
- I am obsessed with the Lord of the Rings movies. They’re my favourite movies of all time. The special features (and the Hobbit special features) are pretty much my favourite things of all time. At one point my family removed all the behind the scenes questions from our LoTR trivial pursuit because it gave me an unfair advantage.
So there you go, 7 very random facts about me. I’m not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to do this yourself, let me know below and I’ll come check out your post!