Things did not go exactly to plan last week. By which I mean I didn’t do anything.
I don’t know why, but things just didn’t click last week. I didn’t have any bursts of inspiration, or even ‘come on you should do this’ moods. Mostly, I either worked or lay in bed watching Parks and Rec or YouTube videos. I just really haven’t been feeling it.
So, my achievements for last week were:
- Posted images for prompts 1-5 of #ReadWriteRepeat – this is proving to be SUCH a fun tag, and I’m really enjoying it.
- Posted 5 blog posts here, and 1 on WanderingsandWondering – I also brainstormed post ideas for the rest of the month, so this should be a pretty achievable goal
My goals for this week are slightly more ambitious:
- Write 5,000 words – this will keep me on track for 20,000 by the end of the month
- Finish Dreams of Gods and Monsters – I’m already 20% in, and I’m hoping to finish this in one sitting.
- Read Vicious
- Read A Darker Shade of Magic
- Start A Gathering of Shadows
- Post images for days 6-12 of #ReadWriteRepeat – already two images down so far
- Upload 7 blog posts: 5 here, two on WanderingsandWondering
- Upload a chapter to my CP drive
Hopefully next week’s check in will be filled with stories of productivity and success! Wish me luck!