I’m already uploading this late. It’s almost Tuesday, but today was a bit of a write-off. I have pretty severe, ongoing shoulder/neck/tension headache problems, and today I was struck with a particularly bad one. Also I spent a lot of today watching Shadowhunters on Netflix instead of achieving things so…
Last Week’s Goals
- Add min. 7,000 words to BoQ. Nope. A grand total of around 4,000 I think. I dunno, it just wasn’t a writing week.
Finish City of Heavenly Fire Read the Monsters of Verity duology (The Savage Song and Our Dark Duet)
- Upload 2 chapters to CP drive. I only uploaded one chapter (thanks to the aforementioned writing slump).
- Blog x7. Only 6 posts this week. What can I say, I just wasn’t feeling chatty.
All in all it was a mixed bag last week, which makes this week even more ambitious.
This Week’s Goals
- Write 13,000 words for BoQ
- Complete booktubathon TBR
- Upload x2 chapters to CP drive
- Blog x7
- IG x7
See what I mean about ambitious? Keep in mind, today was my ONLY day off this week, and I spent it in bed with a killer headache fangirling over Magnus and Alex. I work 6 hours on Tuesday, 7 on Wednesday, 8 on Thursday, 7 on Friday, and then 4 on Saturday and Sunday. Please wish me luck!