It’s a new month, although there’s only a few weeks left of round 2 of ROW80. I’ve already written up my May recap and June goals over here, so go and check that out if you’re not up to date.
Last week was not a success as far as goals went. I was so busy, I had lots of work, a friend over from Dublin, and a cold to content with. As a result, my BuJo went largely unchecked for a few days, and my productivity slipped away. I’m not even going to bother checking off last week’s goals. That’s how bad it was.
But hey, a new week, a new start. I’m feeling slightly more positive about productivity this week, hopefully this results in actual tangible success! I’ve also decided to carry my colour coding over from my BuJo onto my blog. It’s simple. Pink = writing. Purple = reading. Yellow = social media. Easy peasy.
This Week’s Goals
- Write 10 scenes. I’m slightly behind already on my June goal of 1 scene per day, but writing 10 scenes this week should make up for it. I don’t have work Mon-Thurs (thanks to an issue out of my control), so that leaves plenty of time for writing.
- Upload (chapters 4 and) 5 to my CP drive. Chapter 4. Bloody chapter 4. It’s going to be the death of me. I think I’ve now cracked it, so hopefully it will be written and uploaded this week. If not, my poor CP is going to have to miss a chapter and skip straight to chapter 5 (which should hopefully be more straightforwards).
- Finish Independence and Union. I was super slack with my reading last week, but I’m hoping to catch up this week.
- Start another (fiction) book. I’ve got a few options I’ve been eying up, but any recommendations (preferably something fantasy-esque) would be greatly appreciated!
- Post for all 7 week 1 IG prompts. I enjoyed my IG challenge so much last month that I’m doing it again for June.
- x6 blog posts. I’ve actually planned most of them out this week in advance, so hopefully this will be a breeze.
I’m also going to make an effort this week to visit more blogs and say hello to some of you, won’t that be nice!
Let’s all make June the month of achieving shit!