I promise I genuinely don’t know how it’s already Wednesday. Life is hectic around here!
Last Week’s Goals
- Read Independence or Union and Nevernight every day. I think I had around 3 days last week of no reading, but seeing as I was feeling under the weather I’ll forgive myself.
- Finish chapters 3 & 4 and upload to CP drive. This didn’t happen. I have both chapters written, but chapter 4 is only in my BuJo, and I was so busy after work last week that I never got the chance to type it up and upload it. Priority #1 for this week.
- Prepare chapter 5 for CP. This also didn’t happen.
Blog x4. Upload images for week 3 prompts to Instagram.
- Read Independence or Union and Nevernight every day. I’m not planning on finishing either of these books this week, but I’m trying to read from both.
- Finish chapters 3 & 4 and upload to CP drive. This probably won’t happen until Friday (or maybe even Saturday), but it will happen.
- Prepare chapter 5 for CP. Pretty self-explanatory.
Blog x4. Upload images for week 3 prompts to Instagram.Success!
All in all, not a great week. Oh well, everyone has productivity dips. Shit happens, as they say.
This Week’s Goals
- Upload chapters 3 & 4 to CP drive. If this doesn’t happen tonight I will be thoroughly shocked.
- Write to chapter 7.
- Try to finish Independence or Union. This may be a bit of a stretch, but I’m remaining optimistic.
- Blog x6.
- Upload week 4 images to Instagram. Again, this will probably mean double pictures for two days, but that’s ok.
I hope your productivity has been a bit better than mine, and that we all have a good week this week!