Well, I achieved more this week than I did last week.
Well…I sort of did. Progress has definitely slowed since uni started, but I’m trying to get back into things!
Last Week’s Goals
1. Write up to chapter 6: Let’s see, I’ve written chapter 1, 2 (I think I’m happy with it), 5, and 6. That’s 66%…
2. At least draw the map: Yeah no..
3. Visit the WIPpeteers: Sorry guys. I think I had to give it a miss this week.
4. Finish at least one book: I’ll give you a hint. It didn’t happen.
Ok, so I wasn’t that productive (and yes this is going up a day late), but you know what, this challenge knows I have a life so no one can be mad. Yeah.
This Week’s Goals
1. Try to write up to chapter 10: I’m determined to actually get my focus back this week and really work through drafting.
2. The map
3 Finish Across the Nightingale Floor
And that’s it, because I have an essay to write this week and that needs to be the priority! I hope you had more luck with your goals this week!