Daily word count: 0
Total word count: 62,452
How is November almost over? It’s absolutely ridiculous!! We’ve got 7ish days left of NaNo, which is just crazy. How are you going with your goals? Flying past? Trailing behind? Given up completely?
This past week hasn’t been fantastic, I’ll be honest with you. I’m going through a period of ‘my body thinks that I should stay up until 3am and sleep until midday because that’s what normal people do right’, and honestly I’m just completely shattered (exhausted for those of you who aren’t Britishy out there). I wake up exhausted, I go through my day exhausted (assisted by only berocca and chocolate because I don’t drink coffee or energy drinks), I’m exhausted all evening until about midnight, and then I’m exhausted but unable to sleep until about 3am (2am if I’m lucky). It’s crap. It happens every couple of months for a few weeks at a time, and I eventually manage to get out of it, but honestly right now it just sucks.
Last week’s goals:
NaNoWriMo: 60k Keep up to date on both blogs
- Visit the WIPpeteers – Sorry guys, I’ll pop in and see you all tomorrow afternoon 🙂
Make an effort to read/listen to a podcast for an hour before bed– I don’t really think it’s helped, but I like the little routine I’ve gotten into. Also I really do love Hamish & Andy!
This week’s goals:
- NaNoWriMo: the final stretch. There’s no way I’ll finish my novel, but I’m going to aim for 70k. Hopefully more.
- Keep up to date on both blogs: Daily blog here and 3 posts on Wanderings and Wonderings.
- Visit the WIPpeteers (twice)
- Continue to listen to a podcast every evening before bed
- Get ready for Singapore – I leave next Monday (30th)!