Daily word count: 0
Total word count: 51,195
I woke up this morning (actually technically 12:30pm) feeling appallingly bad. As a result I spent the day in bed feeling miserable and sick, and no writing got done. But hey, as I said yesterday, life happens.
Last Week’s Goals:
- NaNoWriMo: 80k – As you may have guessed I didn’t make this goal. It was optimistic anyway, so not too disappointed!
Keep up to date with BOTH blogs. – All good on this blog and I’ve had a bit of a play around on my other blog, so I’m happy with that. Visit the WIPpeteers goddammit!– I think I visited everyone. I may not have left a comment or a like, but I think I did it! Organise Singapore study tour stuff (not writing related but still important)
This Week’s Goals
- NaNoWriMo: 60k – That’s just under 9,000 words. I’m pretty sure I’ll achieve this, but I want to start off slow and steady to give myself time to get back into the swing of things.
- Keep up to date on both blogs – a reoccurring theme…
- Visit the WIPpeteers – another reoccurring theme
- Make an effort to read/listen to a podcast for an hour before bed – NO LAPTOP ALLOWED
I hope you’re all coming alone well with your goals (NaNo related or otherwise) and that we all have a productive week ahead!