Today’s topic is one I’ve borrowed from an earlier month: Top 5 things on my bookshelf that aren’t books.
If you’re interested in joining on the the To 5 Wednesday group (which is what it actually is), you can check out the Goodreads page for more info.
Anyway, onto the Top 5 things on my bookshelf that aren’t books!
5. Fly spray (actually two cans of fly spray): It’s getting upsettingly warm in Australia, and that means flies. Ugh.
4. A wooden love heart: I bought this years ago and now it just sort of hangs around…
3. My tangle teezer: Why is my hairbrush on my bookshelf? Who knows. It’s a mystery.
2. A box that contained a coin purse: Said purse is now in my bag. It has make up stuff in it.
1. My Venitian mask: Possibly one of my most prized possessions, and a reminder of one of my favourite places in the world!
So that’s it. Quite a odd collection of objects. What do you have on your bookshelf that isn’t a book?