Without going into too much detail, last week was a bad week, so I didn’t get much done. I did, however, have an epiphany that changes everything (in a good way) about Rebellion, so I’m not too upset.
Last week’s goals:
- Create a world map with different continents
Nope. I’m putting this goal on hold because it’s not really relevant right now and I have other stuff to focus on.
- Finish off Taneka map with landscape, cities, roads, landmarks etc.
I made more progress, but not enough. Naming places unstuck me. I’m SO bad an names.
- Create city maps for important places in Rebellion.
I started this but didn’t get very far. Much more work to do.
This week I’m switching up the focus a little bit. I still want to get my maps done, but I also want to spend a bit more time focusing on other aspects of world-building, particularly in Taneka.
- Create city maps for Carithno, Ipitha, and the Rebellion base
- Finish off the Taneka map
- Print off inspiration images for visual diary
- Explore culture of Taneka in more detail.
It’s a lot to do, and even though I’m on uni holidays I still have uni work, so we’ll see how we go. I am remaining optimistic though!