This is the last official week of uni for the semester. Forget that, for the year! Tomorrow I will (hopefully) make it to my final history lecture of 2014 after a meeting with my politics supervisor. Then on Friday I have my presentation session for politics. And then it’s over. Just one 2,500 word essay to write and my 9,000 word report to edit before the 10th, and I will have finished my second year of uni! Which means I will only have one year left of undergrad, a semester of which (hopefully) will be spent in Edinburgh. I can barely contain my excitement!
In other news, I am still well and truly sick. My mum keeps pestering me to go to the doctors, but I don’t feel as though they’ll be able to help me much, considering a course of antibiotics did nothing. It’s become more of a head cold thing now (with continuing persistent cough), so I think I might wait it out another week and hope for the best.
A goals update so far:
Edit up to chapter 12 of Rebellion. I am half way through chapter 11. I feel confident I will achieve this goal.
Finalise NaNo planning. I’ve been doing more work on this too. Hopefully tonight I’ll get more of my chapter outline done.
Revise editing schedule for Rebellion and make schedule for NaNo. Done. Feeling confident about what I can achieve in NaNo.
Finish The Night Circus. According to Goodreads I am 80% finished. Hopefully I’ll knock out the remaining 20% tonight, but then again I want to draw it out…
Publish four blog posts. This will make three. On target.
Continue visiting and commenting on blog, and visit at least 5 new blogs. I’ve been less happy with this so far, I’ve been so busy that I just keep forgetting. I’ve done pretty well though…
Finish politics draft and do major edits of sections. Successfully completed this morning! Hooray!!
Meet with tutor and do in depth history research. On the schedule for tomorrow morning.
So yeah, more success so far, which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!
This will probably be my last Rebellion WIPpet for a little while (until my NaNo project gets too spoilery). Because of that, I thought I might be nice and share something with you (it isn’t really spoilery). You all remember Siri, from recent weeks? And how you were wondering what her ‘talent’ was…
(Today’s WIPpet math is easy – this is from chapter 10, for October.)
She would kill Lord Rolando, and everyone would know she had done it. She would be a hero, even if she didn’t live to see it happen.